Had a beer
- Smoked an entire cigarette
- Written on a bathroom wall.
Read a George Orwell book. Had a physical fight. Used Twitter. Listened to Lady Gaga Been in a car accident. Gotten suspended.
- Gotten expelled.
Been allergic to something.
- Got a computer virus.
Touched a real gun.
- Had a dog.
Had a cat
- Been pregnant.
- Camped out
Swam in the ocean.
- Wore a bikini
Driven a car Been sent to the principal. Ever liked someone.
- Failed a class.
Failed a test.
- Went to summer school.
- Got worse than a D
Got A’s and B’s. Read an entire book.
- Recorded my own music.
- Had an xbox.
- Worn heels more than 3 days in a row.
- Wore fishnets.
- Wore skinny jeans.
- Been cheated on.
- Cheated on someone.
Practised Christianity. Worn makeup. Lied to my parents about where I was going. Had surgery.
- Had my license.
- Worn coloured contacts.
- Painted my nails black.
- Broken someone’s heart.
- Had my heart broken.
Cried for an hour straight Lost something very valuable. Got separated from one of my parents as a kid.
- Broken a bone.
Gotten stung by a bee. Eaten something bad/expired.
- Threw up from being so drunk.
Saw someone throw up from being so drunk. Danced with someone of the same sex. Owned an ipod Owned an iphone.
- Fell for a best friend.
- Stole a friend’s significant other.
Went far away from home for more than a week. Moved out.
- Ran away.
- Had a job.
- Been fired.
Lied to a friend. Lied to a family member. Had a Facebook. Posted a video on Youtube.
- Started a rumor about someone.
Talked bad about someone Deliberately failed a test.
- Been skinny dipping.
- Counted to a million.
- Counted to a thousand.
Ate rabbit meat. Ate duck meat. Had fast food. Been to Church. Been to Canada.
- Been married.
- Had a divorce.
Broke a glass Hugged someone today. Texted someone today. Received a phone call today. Threw something out of the window. Ignored a text from someone on purpose. Wished you were somebody else. Had my feelings hurt by a friend and never told them. Been to a concert Seen your favourite band live
- Met a celebrity
- Met your favourite band
Own more than 10 CD’s (I’m lame though they’re all Windham Hills)
good to know that I’m the big bad guy for putting my accidentally bloodied clothes and sheets into the laundry room to get spot treatment and washed
how dare I go and immediately shower and clean up after that, people have jobs to do and need to wash their clothes right now before work!!!!11!!!
A moment of silence for the SNK fandom still not getting it right.
- The booklet does say der Jäger, which is another translation error. The correct plural would be die Jäger.
- Yes, the script is very washed-out in the booklet. It is (barely) readable, though, and it definitely does not read what everyone would expect.
- This also makes a lot more sense than “Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger”. (They are the food and we are the hunters)
- I am German, living in Germany, talking German 24/7, and there’s official material as proof, don’t fight me on this. However, I’m not the first person to point this out - just trying to spread the message. It’s completely okay that most people in the fandom didn’t realize the error - nobody expects you to. But now that you know, you might just as well use the actual quote!
thank you for finally saying this! i’ve been trying to spread this message for ages, but it just doesn’t seem to reach anyone
A boy sharing an umbrella with a deer
why do i love this so much
that’s some Miyazaki shit right there
in response to the comment above. someone tell me if I got the kanji right cause I dunno
I like how sweden just decided one day that gender is fucking bullshit so they got a gender neutral pronoun and stopped separating boy clothes and girl clothes and have pictures of spiderman pushing a baby stroller in a toy magazine why isn’t every country like sweden
you push that stroller sassy spiderman!
you fight those bad guys girlfriend!
you style that hair lil’ dude!
and in that moment, i swear we all wanted to be swedish.
Cross out everything you’ve ever done:
most of the time I’m like “I respect your preferences” when it comes to people liking emerald
but sometimes I just sit and look deep within myself and go no
no, there is literally nothing redeemable about his character
I can MAKE him redeemable but just because I can go through the mental olympics to MAKE him a good character doesn’t mean that he is one